posted on 1920-01-01, 00:00authored byCadbury Bros. (Firm)
"When Cadbury Brothers moved their factory from Birmingham, in 1879, what is now known as Bournville had no existence. A few cottages were built near to the newly erected works, but the surrounding district retained its rural character. It was in 1895 that Mr. George Cadbury set out to develop the garden village at Bournville, which has had so wide an influence on the movement for the better housing of the people. "-page 36
40 pages : illustrations ; 13 x 19 cm
Place of publication
Cover title.Original held in Deakin University Library Special Collection - Pamphlet Collection.Contact Deakin University Library for access to high quality images.
This work is free of known copyright restrictions..